- Lightweight 3-layer polyester twill fabric with an exceptionally smooth hand feel
- Fabric weight 100gsm
- Moisture Vapour Permeability 15.000 g/m2/24h
- Water Column 10.000 mm
- Fluorocarbon Free DWR treatment
The highly breathable material construction provides comfort and temperature control. Safety innovations including Modular Visibility and POC See Me integration allow the wearer to define their presence on the streets with the See Me app or by attaching the magnetic LED lamp. Reflective detailing on the hood and the cuffs further enhance your presence when riding after dark. The jacket is cut for functionality off the bike as well as on, making it ideal for everyday use in the city. Due to the inclusion of magnets, this garment is not recommended for people with pacemakers.
- 3-layer laminated DWR fabric.
- Water and Wind resistant: water column of 10 000 mm.
- POC | SEE ME reflective back pocket with transparent window to carry your cellphone which works with the POC | SEE ME app to increase your visibility and allows you to indicate when turning.
- Foldable cuff covers more of the hand when biking; reflective print on fold of the cuff for increased visibility.
- Pre-bent sleeves with laser cut ventilation holes in the armpit.
- Adjustable hood with reflective print at the rear, designed to fit over the POC Corpora helmet.
- Excellent breathability.
- Fully taped seams.
Item No. 59016
- Two front storage pockets, zipped side pockets.
- Adjustable 2-way YKK zipper at the front of the jacket.
- Modular Visibility LED – possibility to attach the magnetic LED light to shoulder or at back (1 LED light included with the garment).