- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength.
- Includes SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design.
- Aramid bridge technology added to EPS liner for enhanced structural integrity.
- High performance Polycarbonate (PC) shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects.
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses.
- Recco reflector.
Get A Seamless Fit_
AimRegular price $220 Outlet Sale Price
OCTAL X SPIN
The Octal X SPIN further develops the award-winning Octal road helmet, tailoring it to the needs of the gravel and cyclocross riders. With an extended shell covering more of the helmet liner compared to the Octal, the Octal X SPIN benefits from enhanced strength properties with very little increase in weight.
Features shared with the Octal include the extreme ventilation, aerodynamic efficiency, a unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, as well as POC’s proven aramid bridge technology. All these features come as part of our whole-helmet approach to design and construction in order to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
With the inclusion of SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology, the helmet further builds on our whole-helmet approach.
A silicone gel-like membrane inside the helmet padding forms the basis of our patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology.
Fewer, larger ventilation holes provide exceptional cooling, ideal for cyclocross or a gravel ride.
Item No. 10653