- Unique Clarity lenses by Zeiss for all day, all mountain precision
- Spektris mirror coating for various light conditions
- Toric shape for a large vertical and peripheral field of view
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Anti-fog treatment
- Triple-layer face foam for comfort and security
- Silicone grip on inside of strap to keep goggles in place
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
Clarity lenses intensify contrast and light
Exclusive Spektris mirror coatings have been developed for different weather conditions: sunny, partly sunny and overcast, giving unparalleled vision in any weather. Combining these lenses with a goggle designed in collaboration with POC team athlete Aaron Blunck ensures maximal vertical and peripheral vision is never interrupted. A soft frame and triple-layer foam ensures a comfortable and secure fit on any face shape, and provides flexibility and comfort in even the coldest conditions.
Clarity lenses are for skiers and snowboarders who demand all-day precision and performance. Created with input from elite skiers, all Clarity lenses have been developed so you can see snow like never before.
Developed in partnership with Zeiss, Clarity lenses filter specific peaks in the color spectrum for optimum vision on the snow.
Unique Spektris mirror coatings are tuned to complement and enhance the properties of Clarity lenses for optimal vision.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.
Item No. 40403