- Extra Clarity Comp lenses for low light and for night skiing included
- Clarity Comp lens with base tint maximized for contrast and competition
- Unique Spektris mirror coating
- Designed for a large field of view
- High density ventilation padding prevents too much airflow inside the goggle at very high speeds.
- At lower speeds, airflow may be stopped entirely, increasing the chances of fogging.
- Comes with Two Additional Lenses: Clarity Comp Night Lens and Clarity Comp No Mirror Lens
- Triple layer foam for comfort
- Anti-fog treatment
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Lens shape: Spherical/TORIC lens
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
Tints created to enhance contrast and vision
Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, feature tints created to enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity, where nothing less than perfect sight will do. Unique Spektris mirror coatings have been engineered to complement each Clarity Comp lens base tint and are applied for three distinct weather conditions: sunny; partly sunny and overcast.
Large field of view
The Fovea frame delivers a large field of view, and a high-density foam covers the ventilation to reduce airflow inside the goggle at the very high speeds reached while downhill racing, giving unparalleled competition vision.
Clarity Comp Night Vision_
The night vision lens filters an excess of green light, minimized reflection and enhances contrast for better vision under floodlights.
Clarity Comp is designed specifically for the unique demands of competition, enhancing contrast for optimum focus.
Watch the short video to learn about the features and highlights.
Extra Two Lenses
Comes with Two Additional Lenses: Clarity Comp Night Lens and Clarity Comp No Mirror Lens
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles and extra lens in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.
Item No. 40442