- Constructed with a stretch and compression fabric for an optimal fit and function
- Features POC's advanced and innovative silicon VPDs Multi D chamois
- Pocket in the rear mesh to carry small items
- Reflective patches at the rear to enhance ride visibility
The Essential Road VPDS Bib shorts give great function for every ride. Whether racing, training or simply out for a weekend ride, these bib shorts combine performance, protection and comfort.
The newly updated Multi D pad features a softer and more open foam for enhanced air permeability and breathability. The pad is shaped to enhance comfort on any ride and is particularly suited to longer tours in the race position.
Silicone inserts in the chamois—something we believe is unique to POC—enhances vibration absorption and ride comfort.
The breathable fabric has a compression feel and is cut with a race profile for enhanced comfort and performance on a longer ride. All seams are fully flatlock to enhance comfort against the skin.
A 10cm-wide leg gripper with a silicone print on the inside ensures the shorts stay firmly and comfortably in place throughout your ride.
Seam free elasticated suspenders give great comfort while a mesh fabric over the upper body enhances breathability.
Reflective details on the bibs, including the POC logo around the leg, help to enhance your visibility, especially in low light.
This seam free pad features 3D molded VPDS silicone inserts with tapered edges for maximum comfort, particularly on longer rides. The chamois also gives extra support in the frontal area.
Mens Multi D pad
- Silicone based VPDS inserts for reduced vibration and anatomic support
- Seamless design for comfort and support
- Perforated base layer for maximum ventilation
- Bacteriostatic properties, which will keep your pad fresh over a longer time
Item No. 58145
FitFully flatlock seams for next to skin comfort
Highly breathable mesh upper
Elasticated suspenders for precise ride fit and comfort
4.5cm elastic ending on the legs for comfort and to secure in place