- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design
- Lightweight, specifically designed to be worn all day
- Includes SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology
- Ear chambers designed to support improved balance and hearing
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing
- All internal padding can be removed for washing
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security
- Precision and seamless fit with new Ora mountain bike goggle
Approaching every obstacle with creativity and the inspiration to do things differently has always been the ethos POC has shared with Fabio Wibmer. Now, as he leads and reimagines what is possible on a bike, and as POC leads and innovates in the development of award-winning protection, the two have come together to develop the exclusive Fabio signature series. Everything in the series features details designed by Fabio himself.
The Coron Air SPIN is made for performance, protection, ventilation and all-day comfort. Certified for use in downhill and enduro racing, the helmet features an advanced fiber-glass shell and a multi-impact EPP liner for performance and durability at a low weight. With ventilation optimized for all-day use, the helmet ensures airflow is maximized at both low and high speed. The helmet also features an innovative breakaway peak that will come off in an impact to minimize forces transferred to the rider’s neck, as well as removable cheek pads that make it easier to remove the helmet gently if an accident happens.
STAY COOL AT ANY SPEED_
Ventilation channels have been optimized for performance at low and high speeds; ideal for both race and transfer stages in Enduro.
To minimise crash forces transfered to the head and increase rider protection, the peak will break away in the event of a crash.
EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, ASTM F1952
SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology
Item No. 10667
Removable Cheek Pads
For added security in the case of a head or neck injury
Break Away Visor
Designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the rider’s neck
Multi-impact EPP liner