Extremely light and strong downhill and enduro specific fullface helmet made with a Carbon fibre shell.
- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, designed for all day day use pedaling up and down.
- Includes SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology
- Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury.
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing.
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Break Away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the users neck.
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- All internal padding can be removed for washing.
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security.
- Precision and seamless fit with new Ora mountain bike goggle.
Designed in collaboration with POC Team athletes including Robin Wallner of the IBIS Enduro racing team, the Coron Air Carbon SPIN has been created specifically for racing.
Developed using POC’s whole-helmet approach for superior levels of comfort, fit and performance, the helmet features an advanced carbon fiber shell for unparalleled strength and low weight properties. The shell is paired with a multi-impact EPP liner that delivers excellent crash protection and durability.Includes SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology is another aspect of our whole-helmet approach included in the helmet.
The helmet’s ventilation channels have been specially shaped to maximize air flow at both low and high speeds, making the helmet ideal for Enduro racing, both in and between stages.
Other features include removable cheek pads for added security, ear chambers designed to minimize the negative impact on hearing and balance associated with wearing full-face helmets and a breakaway visor for improved head and neck protection in case of a fall.
CERTIFICATIONS EN 1078, CPSC 12.03,nASTM F1952
Item No. 10664