- Automatic self-adjusting tint system that gets darker the brighter it is
- Instant lens tint changes based on sunlight intensity: no buttons to press
- Standard line of sight: Cat 2, 33% to Cat 3, 14%
- Diffuse light gradient range from 7–33% VLT
- Solar powered switching: no battery required
- Lens uses liquid crystal technology
- Anti-fog treatment
- Anti-scratch treatment
We created a new lens featuring a liquid crystal layer that instantly and automatically changes tint based on prevailing light conditions, effectively giving two lenses in one and ensuring vision is optimal regardless of sunlight levels and weather conditions on the mountains.
Created to improve vision and performance in changing weather conditions, Solar Switch lenses provide a darker tint in sunnier conditions, and instantly become lighter when it gets cloudier.
Solar Switch is powered solely by the sun, so there are no batteries to change or buttons to press to change lens tints.Based on the Cornea model, the ski and snowboard goggles feature a soft frame and triple-layer face foam,so the goggles conform to a range of different face shapes and sit comfortably in place. Anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments ensure vision remains uninterrupted, and a silicone grip on the inside of the strap keeps the goggle securely in place against a helmet.
Item No. 40334