AMAZON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POSITION
AMAZON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POSITION SUMMARY:
POC Sports, one of the world’s leading snow and cycling protection companies is expanding and searching for an enthusiastic self-motivated person to pioneer and develop a brand-new position within the POC sales team. This role will help to further the POC Mission, to protect lives and reduce the consequence of accidents for athletes or anyone inspired to be one, by supporting POC on the Amazon marketplace. The Amazon business development manager needs to be a strategic leader within the POC sales team with a huge opportunity to really impact the growth and future of POC sales. Working closely with POC sales management, there is incredible room for growth, development, and experimentation in the Amazon marketplace and as a team player within a fast-growing company.
The Amazon business development manager will be responsible for introducing POC onto the Amazon marketplace while working with our current partner to maximize exposure and return. Reporting directly to POC Sales Management this role is vital to continued strategic development in the growth and management of POC’s Amazon business. As a team player within sales, this individual will be the lead point of contact for all Amazon matters, anticipate Amazon development needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the customer are met, and help the business between Amazon and POC succeed. The goal of the Amazon Manager is to be the head to toe contact for all Amazon business and contribute to sustainable growth to POC’s business to achieve long-term success. This position is located in Park City, Utah.
This position is located in Park City, UT
AMAZON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Develop, maintain and continuously improve an overarching plan for POC’s sales on 3rd party selling sites
- • Build a new business plan for taking POC onto the Amazon platform, working with our current partners to maximize exposure and return.
- • Responsible for YOY sales growth by leveraging assortment, promotional and merchandising strategies.
- • Manage product webpages/catalog optimization to drive product sell thru
- • Collaborate cross functionally to establish seasonal marketing campaigns to utilize media spend & support brand priorities
- • Responsible for all inventory control, management and strategy on the Amazon platform.
- • Process daily online orders.
- • Email marketing promotions and more.
- • Maintain and create new product listings by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal product specs and product images. Create A+ content for all listings.
- • Create and manage Seller Central platform on a day to day basis to ensure products generate sales and enhance product ranking.
- • Check listings for unauthorized 3rd party sellers, suppressed items, and pricing fluctuations to ensure the appropriate seller wins the “Buy Box”.
- • Oversee daily operations including but not limited to approving orders, route scheduling, and posting ASN,(Advance Ship Notice).
- • Develop and execute a chargeback dispute process.
- • Monitor account health and operational performance to avoid chargebacks.
- • Manage Direct Fulfillment Orders to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve EDI, ASN, and shipment compliance issues.
- • Daily maintenance of the Amazon account.
- • Brand analysis.
- • Maintain positive relationships with buyers and distributors.
- • Creation of FBA Shipments and management.
- • Opening of cases for incorrect information on a listing, under received shipments and other account issues.
- • Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- • Min: 5 years Amazon experience
- • Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- • VANs processes
- • Amazon warehouse/inventory management
- • Experience setting up and maintaining a business on Amazon and other 3rd party selling sites
- • Working Knowledge of Demandware/Sales Force Commerce cloud
- • Working knowledge of Amazon search term optimization strategies
- • Knowledge of Amazon paid advertising strategies
- • Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- • Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects at once
- • Strong service mind, highly organized, efficient, helpful, proactive, energetic
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills.
- • EDI workflow and process management
If interested, please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.