- Lightweight in-mold construction with EPS liner
- Robust ABS top shell for added protection
- Fully adjustable ventilation
- Patent pending silicone pad technology system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
- Integrated vents to prevent goggles steaming up
- Personal size adjustment system
- Fixed goggle clip
- Compatible with POCObex Communication Headset(sold separately)
The Obex SPIN helmet provides adaptable protection for a variety of styles of skiing and snowboarding. Constructed with an EPS liner, PC Shell and ABS top shell, the Obex is lightweight, making it ideal for all-day use. An interior size-adjustment system allows a user to find an ideal fit without needing to change pads. Sliding vent covers allow the wearer to open or close helmet ventilation for maximum comfort in all weather conditions. Integrated vents at the front of the helmet allow air to evacuate from goggles, thereby preventing fogging.
A silicone gel-like membrane inside the helmet padding forms the basis of our patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology.
Adjustable ventilation on the top of the helmet lets you control your temperature.
Sizes and Weight
Small: 51-54 cm (445 g)
Medium: 55-58 cm (450 g)
Large: 59-62 cm (515 g)
CE EN 1077 Class B, ASTM F2040
Item No. 10103
Patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
Lightweight in-mold construction with EPS liner
Robust ABS top shell for added protection
Integrated vents to prevent goggles steaming up