POC Sports, one of the world’s leading snow and cycling protection companies is expanding and searching for an enthusiastic self-motivator to work as Sales Coordinator within the POC sales team. This role will help to further the POC Mission, to protect lives and reduce the consequence of accidents for athletes or anyone inspired to be one, by supporting the sales team in getting more people in POC products. The Sales Coordinator needs to be a strategic thinker within the POC sales team and has a huge opportunity to really impact the growth and future of POC sales. Working as the right-hand person to the National Sales Manager will allow for a true impact on the POC Business and an incredible opportunity for growth and development in this role and as a team player within a fast-growing company.
The Sales Coordinator role will play an integral part in the day-to-day organization and flow of communication with sales representatives, retailers, and internal customers. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager this role is vital to continued strategic development in the growth and management of our fast-growing wholesale retailers and sales reps. As a team player within sales, this individual will support the National Sales Manager by providing an additional level of service to sales reps and retailers. This role will work within the company to ensure deadlines for the customer are met and help the wholesale business of POC succeed. An important function of the Sales Coordinator will be to collaborate with other internal departments to ensure smooth deliverables and communication with outside teams. Central to duties includes support to sales staff to meet and exceed sales goals. The goal of the Sales Coordinator is to support POC Sales Management and Sales Team to maintain sustainable growth in POC’s business to achieve long-term success. This position is located in Park City, Utah.
- Develop solid and trusting relationships with sales reps through active communication in order to help facilitate information flow to and from the internal and external sales team.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of Wholesale retailers and sales rep needs to anticipate and resolve issues and complaints
- Support National Sales Manager with administrative duties, including but not limited to, prospect account inquiries, eSign digital portal management, creation and communication of sales programs and management of MAP policy updates, compliance remedies and communication to retailers and sales reps
- Work with sales team, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments to ensure timely delivery of materials and appropriate communication to sales reps for successful sell in.
- Collaborate with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Manage communications between sales reps and internal teams
- Develop and deliver timely sales collateral such as ATS reports, newsletters, sell in information, Schwag, etc.
- Be ready for anything, Sales is a fast pace environment, and it demands critical thinking and a positive, can do, mindset.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- Minimum of 2+ years of progressive experience in sales, account management or relevant experience
- Strong service mind, highly organized, efficient, helpful, proactive, energetic
- Ability to assist with sales goals and marketing coop projects
- Strong communication skills, with follow-through via various communication methods
- A professional and positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment, good time management
- Experience in sales analytics and presentations
- 100% employer paid health care, dental and other insurance for the employee
- 401 (k) match up to 4% of annual salary
- Paid vacation, sick and wellness time in addition to 15 paid holidays
- Paid gym membership
- Over $2,000.00 retail value of “Test Gear” provided per year
- Additional product discount in addition to Test Gear for you and your family
- Friday Fika
- Powder Policy
- Company sponsored community service opportunities
- Planned team bonding events
- Environmental incentive
If interested, please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.