Dealer Service Account Manager
POC is a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling. Our mission is to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one.’ We are driven by a crystal-clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
Dealer Service Account Managers are key positions in providing top notch service to POC’s retail and e-tail partners, consumers, and sales representatives. Responsibilities include managing a sales book within an outlined territory while building strong and meaningful relationships with our accounts and customers. A Dealer Service Account Manager will work closely with the Dealer Service Team Lead and Customer Service Manager to ensure sales goals are met. In addition to maintaining relationships with accounts in their territory, an Account Manager must have a sense of team spirit to support the overall Customer Service department and organization in achieving our objectives. This person serves as an ambassador to the brand through the ability to confidently speak on POC’s mission, vision, the products we build along with an in-depth understanding of all product to guide end consumers into the correct product for their preferred sport.
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Directly Supervises: Wholesale order book
No Direct Reports
Key Internal Customers: Managing Director, Dealer Service Team Lead, National Sales Manager, Dealer Services Team, Logistics, Finance, Marketing, Sales Coordinator
Key External Customers: Wholesale accounts, POC's sales representatives, and end consumersRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports wholesale accounts through proactive outbound communication, order processing, product knowledge
- Develops strong relationships with all accounts and end consumers providing best in class service
- Overseeing and managing a sales book
- Consistent execution of order processing, on time delivery and proactive communication of order status
- Understand POC’s B2B site to provide support to wholesale accounts in navigating and utilizing the site
- Works with Customer Service Manager, Dealer Service Team Lead and National Sales Manager to exceed sales goals
- Authorize returns and process warranty requests for wholesale accounts and direct consumers
- Participates as part of the North American Customer Service department, driving positive collaboration across wholesale and direct to consumer service and support
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails from accounts, end consumers
- Note: This employee may be requested to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties, subject to all applicable state and federal laws
- Load product and lifestyle images and pricing.
- Maintain sales assets and the brand content hub.
- Minimum of 2-4 years in customer service or account management with the ability to drive incredible customer service
Skills and General Experience
- Service oriented mindset, highly organized, problem solver, efficient, proactive, energetic
- Strong communication skills (verbal, visual and written) with quick and efficient response time to inquiries
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications with advanced Excel skills
- Able to multi-task and withstand pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive to detail
- A professional and positive attitude
- 100% employer paid health care, dental and other insurance for the employee
- 401 (k) match up to 4% of annual salary
- Paid vacation, sick and wellness time in addition to 15 paid holidays
- Paid gym membership
- Over $2,000.00 retail value of “Test Gear” provided per year
- Additional product discount in addition to Test Gear for you and your family
- Friday Fika
- Powder Policy
- Company sponsored community service opportunities
- Planned team bonding events
- Environmental incentive
If interested, please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.