POC is a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling. Our mission is to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one.’ We are driven by a crystal-clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
The Business 2 Business (B2B) Specialist is an important position in the oversight and execution of POC’s B2B presentation. Candidates for this position need to have a deep understanding of consumer online engagement, revenue optimization strategies and great attention to digital data management. This employee will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight, analysis implementation and optimization recommendations for the POC North America B2B website. Candidates for this position must be able to compile, analyze and draw conclusions in real-time to drive improved brand presentation and sales efficiency. The B2B Web Specialist will play an important role in the development of POC’s North American wholesale business unit and achieving the outlined targets. This person serves as an ambassador to the brand through the ability to confidently speak on POC’s mission, vision, the products we build along with an in-depth understanding of all product to guide end consumers into the correct product for their preferred sport.This position reports to the North American Customer Service Manager. This position is located in Park City, Utah.
- Ownership of all aspects of the B2B platform content and dealer engagement performance within North America.
- Develop a content calendar, 3 month rolling sales plan initiatives, wholesale updates, newsletter, promotions, and calls to action.
- Collaborate with IT and stakeholders to develop additional B2B functionalities.
- Ongoing training of internal and external users on B2B functionality.
- Evaluate B2B audience analytics and merchandising performance, present optimization recommendations to North American Customer Service Manager.
- Implement marketing assets for brand storytelling outreach.
- Optimize brand and product presentation through digital merchandising.
- Utilize marketing assets to drive connectivity between brand storytelling and product purchase opportunities.
- Assist Customer Service Manager and IT department in development of additional B2B functionality.
- Work with sales and marketing to ensure the B2B is up to date and engaging.
- Work with ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX) to make sure that the information on the B2B is accurate and shows appropriate product information.
- Load product and lifestyle images and pricing.
- Maintain sales assets and the brand content hub.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Min: 1-3 years B2B or e-commerce experience
Skills and General Experience
- • Sales focus with a strong service mindset, highly organized, problem solver, efficient, proactive, energetic
- • Strong communication skills (verbal, visual and written) with quick and efficient response time to inquiries.
- • Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred.
- • Detail oriented.
- • A professional and positive attitude.
- • Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects at once.
- • Experience managing digital content.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills.
- • Travel: 0-5%. Domestic & international. Must have a valid passport and driver’s license.
- • Ability to work nights and weekends when needed.
- • Note: This employee may be requested to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
If interested, please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.